- Ultra-responsive with DSMR 5.5ms frame rate
- Adjustable trigger shape and tension
- Large Backlit LCD Screen
- 50-Model memory with ModelMatch™ technology
- 4 User-defined, programmable mixes with naming
- Pre-set mixes, including dual throttle, dual brake, MOA, 4WS, and dual steering
- Switch-activated mix rates
- On-the-fly mix rate control
- Traction Control and ABS
- RaceWare™ software updates via SD Card Reader via the community site
- Integrated antenna
- Inactivity alarm
- Telemetry Compatible (telemetry receiver and sensors are required)
- Includes SR415 4-channel DSMR™ sport receiver
- Compatible with DSMR and DSM2† receivers
- # of Channels: 4
- Modulation: DSMR, DSM2
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Receiver: SR415 (included)
- Model Memory: 50
- Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: AA (sold separately)
- Experience Level: Advanced
The lightweight Spektrum DX4R PRO was conceived by racers for racers to deliver the same championship-winning response as the DX3R PRO*, but with the extra range and signal security of frequency-agile DSMR™ technology. It also features an impressive selection of available mixes, including pre-set mixes like MOA and 4WS, which can be switch activated and adjusted on the fly.
To this potent combination it adds new ergonomic features that have been designed specifically with long mains in mind. Almost every contact point you have with the transmitter can be adjusted for your comfort and driving style, including the shape of the trigger.
The Spektrum DX4R PRO includes the SR2000 DSMR™ micro race receiver and a FREE SR410 4-channel DSMR™ sport receiver.
*2012 IFMAR 1/8 Off-Road European Championship
2013 ROAR Pro 1/8 Nitro Buggy National Championship
2013 ROAR Modified 1/8 Buggy National Championship
2013 ROAR Modified 2WD Buggy National Championship
2013 ROAR Modified Pro4 (Short Course Truck) National Championship
DSMR transmitters are compatible with DSMR and DSM2† receivers.